HELP WANTED: Digital Project Manager
DIGITAL PROJECT MANAGER – ATLANTA
Atlanta (Snellville, GA)
If you have a strong passion to help small businesses succeed, and a drive for providing organization, assistance and support this position could be for you!
Black and Married With Kids and Traffic Sales & Profit are divisions of Tyler New Media, a multimedia company owned by a husband and wife team and we are looking for an integral team member; our right hand; our go to person; THE ONE with a stellar work ethic, a “can do” attitude, notable professionalism, lives in integrity and who is both confident in their abilities, but also knows when to be the student because aside from specific project management proficiencies needed, you need to be a quick study!
The success of our company is based on the success of our team members. While challenging, for the right person this will not only be an enjoyable and rewarding opportunity, but one they’ll thrive in, and we look forward to scaling compensation based on quality work.
While we do have fun, the right person will understand our need to declare: If you are a clock-watcher, compulsive Facebook-er, chatter box personal phone caller, excuse maker, or a known constant complainer you are not our right hand.
If you’re still reading you may just be our right hand.
THE RIGHT PERSON:
- Loves working with people.
- Has excellent verbal and writing skills.
- Has a willingness to work in a fast-paced environment, sometimes under pressure yet still remaining flexible, proactive, resourceful and efficient, with a high level of professionalism and confidentiality.
- Good decision-maker.
- Pays close attention to details.
- Enjoys contributing ideas and sharing thoughts, while working.
- Must be VERY organized and detail oriented.
- Absolutely must be punctual!
- Must be willing to learn new things and be open to constructive criticism.
- Must be resourceful and trustworthy.
- Must provide world class customer service to us and our external customers.
- Able to work independently with little or no supervision.
Any knowledge that you have of social media, Internet marketing, and/or direct response marketing is a plus.
To sum it up, we’re looking for a talented and hard working person with project management experience that would like to become a valuable member of our team.
JOB DUTIES INCLUDE:
- Report Creation
- Online Research
- Maintain budget and track expenditures/transactions
- Keep updated records and create reports or proposals
- Adept at tracking and monitoring project schedules and budgets
- Updating and reviewing financial status reports
- Serves as the main point of contact for client projects and keeps them up to date of any changes in status
- Works cross departmentally to establish priorities and delivery dates for all projects based on bandwidth and business objectives
- Scopes and understands the needs of each project to effectively prioritize delivery dates
- Manages overall project timeline and ensures accuracy of all project deliverables for the client
- Anticipates impacts on other areas not directly related to an individual project and proactively works to resolve those items
- Manages vendor negotiation and contracts for projects on an as needed basis
- Manages project management software (Teamwork)
- Prioritizing delivery dates
- Ensuring deliverable deadlines are met
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Able to deliver top-notch client interface and support while working effectively with members in a team environment
- Ability to work with clients, web developers, graphic artists and copywriters as needed
- Perform other duties as necessary and required
- 3-5 Years Project Management experience
- Excellent customer service and support skills
- Experience handling high-volume of projects
- Strong knowledge of Project Management Workflow
- PMP certification
- Digital marketing agency background
- Strong passion for working with entrepreneurs and small business owners
- Digital marketing enthusiast
This is a 40 hour per week position based in the Atlanta metro area.
If you’re interested in this opportunity, please send an email following these instructions:
Subject Line: I’m Your Project Manager
Within body of the email answer these questions:
- What are the top three reasons you’re the person for this position?
- What is your favorite tool that helps you stay organized?
Include a resume and references within the body of the email.
Email to: firstname.lastname@example.org