Tyler New Media is looking for a dynamic business coach with an entrepreneurial background.
If you enjoy building relationships, investing in people and you are passionate about coaching, this position could be for you! We are looking to expand our team and need someone with proven coaching experience, who would be excited to work with our clients each day in our coaching program.
Traffic Sales & Profit is a division of Tyler New Media, a multimedia company owned by a husband and wife team and we are looking for an integral team member; THE ONE with a stellar work ethic, a “can do” attitude, notable professionalism, lives in integrity and who is both confident in their abilities, but also knows when to be the student; you never stop learning!
The success of our company is based on the success of our team members. While challenging, for the right person this will not only be an enjoyable and rewarding opportunity, but one they’ll thrive in, and we look forward to scaling compensation based on quality work.
This role would work directly with our 12-month Mastermind coaching program that focuses on building and scaling black-owned businesses and helping them to reach six, seven, and eight-figure growth.
If you’re still reading you may just be the right candidate for the job!
- Assist in Onboarding new members as needed; ensure that members are advancing through the frameworks successfully. Connect with your members and track KPI’s (key performance indicators) to generate reports. Provide daily support to our owners with written coaching feedback.
- Drive your own learning, and learn quickly. Once you’re fully up to speed, you’ll be responsible for your own group of approx. 50 clients. That’s a significant effort, so be sure you’re ready to commit.
- Coach our amazing clients through our one-on-one programs, in small groups, and in our program forums with the aim of helping them to execute their first (or next) big launch and building their long term business success.
- Work cross-functionally with the team to create and execute various internal projects.
- Contribute to the execution, and client experience of multiple live and virtual events each year.
- Provide face-to-face coaching, and sales support at our live events and effectively enroll new owners into our outcome-focused coaching program.
Results (Expected Accomplishments):
- Maintain and submit a coaching log documenting member’s progress through the program.
- Encourage and record member engagement to a 75% success rate in course participation and other initiatives.
- Generate clear and concise reports around KPI’s (key performance indicators) as requested.
The perfect candidate for this position will have the following credentials:
- Must be a passionate supporter of all things entrepreneurship and black-owned business and be super-connected in the entrepreneurship space.
- Have 2-3 years of experience coaching clients. You’ve built a successful client base, with experience in enrollment, and renewals. Preference to completion of a coaching program, certification is not required.
- Have a solid understanding of online marketing principles, including paid traffic, social media marketing, and copywriting. You may have also created your own programs that you’ve sold online.
- Have strong communication skills and attention to detail — you listen and respond to your fellow team members and our coaching owners with a high level of emotional intelligence. You are able to provide feedback written and verbal, in a virtual space. You’re able to share ideas and strategies for how to improve performance all while laughing and enjoying life along the way.
- You’re comfortable having enrollment conversations with prospects virtually and in-person at our various live events.
- A consistently strong work ethic and are willing to go the extra mile to achieve results, especially during mission-critical times of the year. During launches and events, you need to be 100% present.
- Have creative problem-solving skills. We tackle new challenges each year as the online marketing landscape shifts and changes quickly, so we want someone that can think ahead to spot opportunities and trends.
- Must be a digital native, and very comfortable using the following: G-Suite (Google Docs, Sheets, Drive, and Calendar), Teamwork, and Zoom. If you don’t know how to use a particular tool, you’re capable of learning quickly.
- Be able to work independently and remotely.
If this sounds like an environment that would suit you, apply today!