If you have a strong passion to work in the digital marketing industry, and a drive for providing assistance and support to entrepreneurs and small business owners this position could be for you!
Black and Married With Kids and Traffic Sales & Profit are divisions of Tyler New Media, a multimedia company owned by a husband and wife team and we are looking for an integral team member; our go to person when it comes to creating compelling copy; THE ONE with a stellar work ethic, a “can do” attitude, notable professionalism, lives in integrity and who is both confident in their abilities, but also knows when to be the student because aside from specific software proficiencies needed (see below), you need to be a quick study!
The success of our company is based on the success of our team members. While challenging, for the right person this will not only be an enjoyable and rewarding opportunity, but one they’ll thrive in, and we look forward to scaling compensation based on quality work.
The ideal candidate is a creative team player, talented wordsmith, and grammar sleuth. You will be responsible for developing marketing and communications content that will separate us from the crowd.
Role (Overview of Position):
- Responsible for connecting with our customer base by writing all sales copy, webinars, emails, swipe, ads, and messages related to the sales funnels and launch campaigns in a collaborative environment and using data to make marketing decisions for the company.
- Collaborate with internal partners to interpret project briefs and develop relevant concepts into content
- Ensure that all products are proofed and ready for delivery or posting
- Prepare files and concept boards for client review and presentation
- Writing high-engagement copy for
- Registration/Opt in
- Thank You/Confirmation (if applicable)
- Main offer
- Order page and order bump
- One Time Offer
- Buyers confirmation
- JV pre-planning calendar
- Post-project launch “clean up”
- Long form sales letters from webinars/vsl/stage presentations
- Timestamps for sales pages w/ long presentations
- Impromptu Broadcast emails (Ex – *hey, i’m live in FB! / *hey, your CC was declined /*hey, your event pics are ready!)
- Lift letter
- Coming soon/wait list lead-capture
- Social Posts/Private messages
- Infoproducts/physical items (Ex – binge guide, mp3 players)
- Crafting and editing storylines for promotional campaigns
- Collaborating with all functions of marketing to develop a variety of marketing
- Managing multiple projects with short deadlines
Results (Expected Accomplishments):
- Producing error-free copy that adheres to company style guidelines
- Interpreting creative direction and adapting points from creative briefs into persuasive copy concepts
- Continually optimizing headlines and split testing copy to improve the performance of marketing initiatives
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in marketing or communications
- 3+ years’ of marketing or copywriting experience
- Experience and proven track record of direct response copy and conversational grammar
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Highly organized with excellent attention to detail
- Understands basic sales funnel strategy
- Strong motivation and enthusiasm to do a job well done
- Ability to evaluate, make decisions and meet deadlines within a fast paced environment
- Proficient computer skills including the ability to work with Google Suite apps for business and to navigate online systems
This job description is not all-inclusive and certain activities, duties or responsibilities may be required of the employee as needed.