If you have a strong passion to help small businesses succeed, and a drive for providing a high level of Program Management, this position could be for you!
Traffic Sales & Profit is a division of Tyler New Media, a multimedia company owned by a husband and wife team and we are looking for an integral team member; our right hand; our go-to person; THE ONE with a stellar work ethic, a “can do” attitude, notable professionalism, lives in integrity and who is both confident in their abilities, but also knows when to be the student because aside from specific program management proficiencies needed, you need to be a quick study!
The success of our company is based on the success of our team members. While challenging, for the right person this will not only be an enjoyable and rewarding opportunity, but one they’ll thrive in, and we look forward to scaling compensation based on quality work.
ROLE (Overview of Position):
The Community Engagement Manager will fully own all details of programming, from finalizing the current vision to the execution of an online monthly subscription membership program for small business owners. This role requires someone who is detail-oriented, has excellent communication skills, is well-organized, and understands the various components to implement solutions for the customer, from initiation to business value realization. You will be responsible for planning and organizing programs and activities as well as carry out essential duties for a seamless experience for both internal and external stakeholders.
COMMUNITY ENGAGEMENT MANAGER JOB DUTIES:
- Primary lead to track and manage progress to ensure that all program activities/deliverables are successfully executed.
- Primary point of contact for program participants and staff.
- Consistently engage with internal and external stakeholders in an appropriate and productive way.
- Successfully manage scheduling, communication, execution, tracking, and reporting of programming.
- Plan and manage task lists/schedules for program-related projects, launches, and activities.
- Support growth and program development via implementation of program improvements.
- Keep client data and program-related documentation updated.
- Responsible for customer enrollment, satisfaction, and retention.
- Facilitate and manage the onboarding process for program participants and staff. ● Maintain budget and track expenditures/transactions.
- Full life-cycle planning and execution of multiple key events in a digital/virtual capacity, and in-person.
- Ensure technology is used correctly for all operations (video conferencing, presentations, and other communications tools).
- Prepare program-related training materials.
- Keep updated records and create reports and/or proposals.
- Ensure client payments are made in a timely manner and provide regular payment updates.
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment, as well as with clients, web developers, graphic artists, and copywriters as needed to ensure tasks and action items are being completed in a timely manner.
- Perform other duties as necessary and required.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- Minimum 5 years experience in program and/or project management (or combination of education and work experience in program and/or project management)
- Must be a self-starter and quick learner
- Self-driven, ability to work autonomously
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- The right candidate has the ability to begin, manage, and complete several projects and program relationships simultaneously.
- Excellent knowledge of Google G-Suite; working knowledge of program/project management tools and CRM software
- Nice to have: Infusionsoft, Asana, LearnDash, Memberium, and online membership platform
- Light work. Exerting up to 30 pounds of force occasionally. Will use arm and/or leg controls requiring exertion of forces equal to sedentary work and the worker sits most of the time.
This is a 40 hour per week position based in the Gwinnett County, GA area.
Job Type: Full-time
- Minimum 5 years experience (Required)
- United States (Required)
Typical start time:
- 8:00 AM
Typical end time:
- 4:45 PM
- Monday to Friday
- Waiting period may apply