HELP WANTED: Marketing Automation Specialist
MARKETING AUTOMATION SPECIALIST – ATLANTA
Atlanta (Snellville, GA)
If you have a strong passion to work in the digital/multimedia industry, and a drive for providing assistance and support through marketing automation this position could be for you!
Black and Married With Kids and Traffic Sales & Profit are divisions of Tyler New Media, a multimedia company owned by a husband and wife team and we are looking for an integral team member; our right hand; our go to person when it comes to marketing automation; THE ONE with a stellar work ethic, a “can do” attitude, notable professionalism, lives in integrity and who is both confident in their abilities, but also knows when to be the student because aside from specific software proficiencies needed (see below), you need to be a quick study!
The success of our company is based on the success of our team members. While challenging, for the right person this will not only be an enjoyable and rewarding opportunity, but one they’ll thrive in, and we look forward to scaling compensation based on quality work.
While we do have fun, the right person will understand our need to declare: If you are a clock-watcher, compulsive Facebook-er, chatter box personal phone caller, excuse maker, or a known constant complainer you are not our right hand.
If you’re still reading you may just be our right hand.
THE RIGHT PERSON:
- Loves working with people.
- Has excellent verbal and writing skills.
- Has a willingness to work in a fast-paced environment, sometimes under pressure yet still remaining flexible, proactive, resourceful and efficient, with a high level of professionalism and confidentiality.
- Good decision-maker.
- Pays close attention to details.
- Enjoys contributing ideas and sharing thoughts, while working.
- Must be VERY organized and detail oriented.
- Absolutely must be punctual!
- Must be willing to learn new things and be open to constructive criticism.
- Must be resourceful and trustworthy.
- Must provide world class customer service to us and our external customers.
- Able to work independently with little or no supervision.
Advanced knowledge of social media, Internet marketing, and/or direct response marketing is a plus.
To sum it up, we’re looking for a talented and hard working person that would like to become a valuable member of our team.
JOB DUTIES INCLUDE:
- Manage Infusionsoft marketing automation platform to optimize segmentation, campaign execution, lead scoring, nurturing and funnel pull-through
- Implement marketing automation best practices and ensure proper end-to-end testing of programs prior to launch
- Establish and deliver marketing reporting, dashboards and analysis on program performance, conversions, attribution and effectiveness
- Ensure all program assets and data management programs adhere to General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and local email laws
- Create strategic programs to help customers onboard and adopt the Infusionsoft CRM
- Track and report KPIs
- Perform other duties as necessary and required
• Excellent customer service and support skills
• Experience with digital marketing
• Strong knowledge of Infusionsoft CRM
• 3-5 years of experience in digital marketing
• Content Creation/Writing skills is a nice to have
• Support experience in a professional services, sales or marketing environment
• Knowledge of additional CRM systems such as Active Campaign, Drip, ConvertKit, MailChimp
This is a full time position based in the Atlanta metro area.
If you’re interested in this opportunity, please send an email following these instructions:
Subject Line: I’m Your Marketing Automation Specialist
Within body of the email answer these questions:
- What are the top three reasons you’re the person for this position?
- What is your favorite tool that helps you stay organized?
Include a resume and references within the body of the email.
Email to: firstname.lastname@example.org